Sunday, July 30, 2006

engy
she the only one who understood me...
she's the one i turn to when my spirit needs a lift
i think she's a gift and grace from god 2 me
she makes the world i live in a better and happier place
she accepts me as i am in any way (fhmani)
she loves me 4 who i am
makes difference in my life never judges,offer support,
quiets my fear, raises my spirit never hurts and ofcourse honest
values me,walks beside me in happiness and misery
yells when i dont listen and zaps me back 2 reality
may we always be good buddies and our friendship last 4ever
i luv u bato0t

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ Bato0ot ~ said...

baby rose :) u r the one i can never replace .. let me be ur friend everafter ..
luv u hun .. n apprciate u .. trust in u .. i have great faith in u dear u r the one :)

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

!!! " Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark .Be Afraid Of What It Hides " !!!