Saturday, August 05, 2006

ma dream
yesterday I was sittin on ma restful sofa ,
stretched ma legs and dropped ma head on
ma soft pillow with ma lemonade juice
I started to think about ma life and how
it's goin on......
of course u can imagine how comfort i was
with the classic music playin around me as
if i was thrown to another world..a peace one.
on hearin the piano and the violin playin the
lovely symphony of zamfir..now i became
completely immersed in my fancy dream.....
i was sittin in da garden smellin da nectar of da
fascinatin flowers...then my charming man came
masked my eyes with his gentle hands
gave me his romantic kiss..cuddled me.....
hold me and lift all the burdens off my shoulders...
then he put his soft hands around my waist..
on that ofcourse i couldnt feel my self..
i completely felt as if i m livin on da moon
where there's noone with us just me and him..
we started our dance that we used to..
steppin forwards and backwards..
without thinkin where would we put our leg..
as if both of us were flyin.....
it was sunset,lovely music,romantic atmosphere
with ma paramour between ma hands....
i think i don need more than that in my life...but suddenly
i heard my sister yellin..the juice was about to spill
then i realized that it was only adream...
i was zapped back to reality..
and hoped if only ma dream may come true one day..
without nullifying it with a lemonade juice.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Shimo said...

Rose:
ur dream is soo sweat like u.....i know it's just some thoughts but i hope 2 find what u saw in the dream & enjoy ur life with him (",)........Shimo

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

!!! " Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark .Be Afraid Of What It Hides " !!!