Tuesday, August 08, 2006

i dont know from where 2 strart and begin..
but i want 2 say ..that i am missing u so much
day from day..i dont know why i'm persisting on u..
maybe its because..that u were the only one that understood
me correctly and completly..u enclose me tightly when i'm with u..
when i'm with u ..i 4get every single thing around us..i even 4get maself..
although i don't lo0ok 2 ur eyes directly..i wish 2 c u and feel u more deeply..
ur eyes send out beams that makes me firm..i dont need more than that..just u
shining my whole life..u really make it different..that i wish we wont be apart whatever happens...u wipe away all of my tears...u fight away all of my fears...and when u breath
i feel as if i'm breathing and still alive..hope that god protects u from any harm..and makes my day b4 urz..really i am writing these words form the deepest part of ma heart..may god bless u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

!!! " Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark .Be Afraid Of What It Hides " !!!