Tuesday, February 06, 2007






I could hardly believe it...
When I heard the news today..
I had to come and get it straight from you...
They said you were leavin....
'Someone swept you heart awayFrom the look upon your face ....I see it's true...So tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the plans you're makin'....Then tell me one thing more before I go....Tell me why do you love doing that 2 me although i've never done anything back as u do ....I didn't come here for cryin...Didn't come here to breakdown...It's just a dream of mine is coming to an end...An how can I blame you...When I built my world around alone...And I don't wanna know the price I'm gonna pay for dreaming.....coz i always pay 4 nothing...When even now it's more than I can take.......And I don't wanna face the price I'm gonna pay for dreaming......Now that your dream has come true....dont 4 get what u always do ...coz i 'll never do....don't take me 4 others mistakes...but forgive their mistakes coz if u dont that will keep power 4m u...thx 4 nothing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

!!! " Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark .Be Afraid Of What It Hides " !!!